Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First taste

I kneel to the side, watching you. You have her bound tight in restraints but its your words twisting her mind into knots, in ways that are becoming familiar to me. I see her pour herself into the palm of your hand. Willing and eager to do anything to please you. I am lost in the sounds and sights of her submission to you. Mesmerized I see her lips wrap around you and I am momentarily startled by the thought that this is the first time I have seen your cock. I am here kneeling, everything in me aching to give myself to you and I have reached this point without every seeing your cock. Your Dominance over me has sunk into the depths of me in ways I have never felt before, in ways I could not have even imagined a short time ago. I cannot look away, vaguely wondering why I am not bothered by any of this, instead I feel the thrill of watching you take your pleasure. You stand before me and tell me to clean you. Eyes wide open and looking up at you, humbled to my core, I gratefully lap my tongue over your balls and shaft, my first touch, my first taste of you.

A treasured memory from early days

No comments:

Post a Comment